Overnight High-Protein Oats With Strawberries
- 1 Scoop Best Plant Unflavored Protein
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (soy, hemp, almond, oat)
- 3/4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or other preferred nut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Optional Topping: Strawberries, Blueberries, Bananas, Sliced Peaches
- In a mixing bowl combine protein powder with milk.
- Add chia seeds, peanut butter and maple syrup. Combine mixture.
- Stir in oats. Combine with mixture so that oats are thoroughly saturated.
- If oats become too thick add more milk.
- Transfer to a large jar with a lid that allows for expansion of the oats.
- Spoon mixture into jar, and cover with lid.
- Place in refrigerator allowing to soak for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator. Add optional toppings: Granola, Berries, Sliced Peaches, Cinnamon.