PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Stretch Core Personal Training improves the way you stand, sit, move, perform everyday tasks, work your job, and play sports.
Healthy muscles work in pairs. In order to keep them functioning properly, they should be strong and flexible, without one overpowering another.
Fitness, and health goals determine the type of stretching you need. Regular stretching can prevent, and rehab athletic injuries, help you relax, improve your posture and spinal health, and relieve chronic backache.
- Dynamic Stretching. Get the upper edge with performance improving, sports-specific active stretching.
- Static Stretching. Learn the best stretches that release tight, stubborn muscles.
- Flexibility Testing & Assessment. Find out how tight you really are and what you can do about it.
- Myofacial Release. Learn a special technique that releases muscle tightness, and improves flexibility.
Four Good Reasons To Start Training Now!
1. Get rid of chronic backache.
2. Sit, stand, move and play better.
3. Improve posture, and spinal health.
4. Prevent sports injuries.
Everyone Needs Core Strength – Sign Up Today!