Stand Up Tall Posture Improvement
P E R S O N A L T R A I N I N G
YOUR POSTURE COULD BE BETTER
Have you ever thought that having good posture could land you a job? How about a relationship?
The way you stand, sit and walk sends a strong message to others. People with good posture stand out from the crowd.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR POSTURE?
- Good posture makes you appear confident, alert, motivated, optimistic and strong.
- Good posture improves breathing.
- You look better when you stand tall.
- Your spine is healthier.
- Poor posture can cause pain, and restrict your movement,.
- Chronic backache may be caused by poor posture.
- Poor posture communicates negative emotions such as, pessimism, or depression. It may also make you appear lazy.
- Poor posture can affect sports performance.
If your shoulders slump, and you’re perpetually looking at your feet, you don’t look your best, and you’re not communicating confidence.
AIM FOR A BALANCED BODY
A balanced body is one where all your muscles are functioning properly. That means, you move better, perform your routine activities without aches and pains, you’re free of chronic back pain, and you look, and feel better.
CORE MUSCLES AND GOOD POSTURE
Strong core muscles support your spinal column. They keep you upright, and balanced, during daily activities, at work, and playing sports..
Repetition of daily tasks, like the simple act of opening a heavy glass door, requires core strength. Without it, you may find yourself with a shoulder injury.
Everyone needs core strength, so make it a part of your exercise routine. If you don’t have a routine, start one.