This Recipe Can Be Converted To Vegan by Substituting Firm Tofu or Seitan
- 1 lb. chicken breast or thighs cut into bite-size pieces
- Chicken Substitute: Firm Tofu or Saitan cut into small chunks
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews (whole or pieces)
- Optional toppings: Toasted sesame seeds, chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- Optional: 2 teaspoons honey stevia or other sweetener
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Use a baking pan to arrange chicken, bell peppers and broccoli.
- In sauce pan, combine gravy ingredients.
- Bring gravy to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour gravy over baking pan ingredients. Top with cashews.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
There is no added sugar in this recipe. Be sure to use a very ripe banana.
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 tablespoon room temperature coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Optional: add stevia or maple syrup for more sweetness
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Blend 1 to 2 minutes or until fruit is completely blended