THE CENTRIFUGAL JUICER BY BREVILLE
Breville Juice Fountain
THE MASTICATING JUICER BY TRIBEST
Tribest Solostar 4
THE MASTICATING JUICER BY OMEGA
TYPES OF JUICERS
There are 2 types of juicers: centrifugal and masticating. Centrifugal juicers process fruits and vegetables at a high speed, which means you’ll get your juice fast. The masticating juicer processes raw fruits and vegetables a slow speed, which means, you have to be patient, since it will take longer to process one cup of raw juice than with the centrifugal method.
WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU BUY? If you’re new to juicing, making a decision can get confusing. While there are only two types of juicers (fast, or slow), there are added features that you need to know about before you make your purchase.
MASTICATING JUICER FEATURES
- The juicer is built to stand vertically or horizontally.
- The juicer is built with either one gear or two gears.
- The juicer is either electric or manual.
- The juicer is capable of juicing wheat grass or other leafy greens.
- The juicer is capable of processing fruit ice cream, nut butters, and pasta.