- 1 scoop plant-based unflavored protein powder
- 1/2 cup vegan milk: almond, oats, hemp, soy
- 3/4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter: peanut, almond, hazelnut, sunflower
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or substitute
- In a mixing bowl combine protein powder and milk.
- Add chia seeds, peanut butter, and sweetener.
- Stir and combine well.
- Add in oats. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into a container. Close container with a lid.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Optional toppings: granola, sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced peaches.
- Serve as is or spread on whole wheat crackers.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unflavored milk of choice
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon unflavored whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Optional: 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Puree strawberries in a blender. Set aside.
- Mix yogurt, oats, milk, protein powder, and optional chia seeds in a mason jar or food container.
- Cover mixture with strawberry puree.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir before serving.
- Toppings: sliced strawberries, whipped cream, granola, banana.
- Serve chilled.
- NOTE: Add more liquid if mixture is too thick.
- 6 ripe bananas well mashed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 – 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 scoops of DOTFIT unflavored protein powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter or applesauce
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Whisk eggs, butter or applesauce, yogurt and vanilla until well combined.
- Add mashed bananas and stir until well blended. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine flour, protein powder, baking soda, brown sugar, cane sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients. Stir well until forming a smooth batter.
- Oil a 9 x 5 loaf pan, or use parchment baking paper.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Optional Topping: top with more chopped walnut pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until top turns gold. Test by inserting a toothpick in center of bread.