Raw Paleo Coconut Balls
Cooking Tools: Baking Sheet, Parchment Paper
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. or ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons stevia or preferred granulated sweetener
- ½ cup crushed cacao chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- parchment paper
- Cream cheese and peanut butter should be room temperature.
- Using a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter and sweetener until smooth.
- Shape dough into golf-sized balls and roll into crushed chips until covered.
- Coat balls with shredded coconut until covered.
- Arrange balls on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze 2 hours or until solid. Store in freezer.