- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- ¾ Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 5-6 Slices Bread
- Cooking Oil
- Blend the cashews, water, maple syrup and cinnamon in blender. Mixture should be smooth when done.
- Poke a few holes in each slice of bread with a fork.
- Dip the bread slices in the batter, until both sides are well-covered and saturated.
- Oil the skillet and place over medium flame. Place bread in pan and cook until brown. Flip bread and cook on opposite side. Add more cooking oil, if needed to prevent burning.
- Optional Topping: fresh berries, maple syrup, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt.