- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups ripe, thoroughly mashed bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 8-oz. can crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir together. Add walnuts.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil, bananas, and pineapple. Mix well.
- Add moist ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until blended.
- Prepare 2 loaf pans by either oiling bottom and sides, or lining
the pans with baking paper.
- Spoon batter into each pan equally. Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- Makes 2 loaves. Allow bread to cool before slicing.