National Garlic Day – April 19, 2021
Garlic is a pungent and powerful vegetable whose closest relatives are onions, leeks, and chives. Garlic is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial. It is used to prevent and treat colds, and helps to lower blood pressure.
- Sautéed Garlic Over Fettucine
- Toasted Italian Bread with Olive Oil & Crushed Garlic
- Pickled Garlic on Crackers
- Garlic Oil Drizzled Over French Bread
- Garlic Granules Over Red Peppers & Salad Greens
- Garlic Paste added to Seafood Dishes
- Sautéed Garlic and Onions in Soup
- Roasted Garlic Over Pizza
- Garlic Oil over Tomato with Hard Cheese & Crusty Bread
Irene Pastore is a native New Yorker, health and fitness blogger, and personal trainer. Irene owns this website, and writes all the blog posts. For her complete bio, visit the About Page.