Banana-Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Ripe Banana Sliced Small
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 1 – 1/2 Teaspoons Honey
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- Place fruit in a blender. Pulse until fruit is chopped, and smooth.
- Add Cinnamon, and Apple Juice. Blend together
- Add ice. Blend well.
- Serve immediately.
Irene Pastore is a native New Yorker, health and fitness blogger, and personal trainer. Irene owns this website, and writes all the blog posts. For her complete bio, visit the About Page.
Copyright 2016 Irene Pastore and Tour De Core.com