7 Benefits of Prenatal Exercise
A well-rounded prenatal exercise program includes
aerobics, stretching, strengthening, and relaxation. Here is a quick list of 7 prenatal exercise benefits
- Helps you and your baby gain the proper amounts of weight.
- Reduces the discomforts of pregnancy, such as back aches, leg cramps, constipation, bloating, and swelling.
- Lowers the risk of gestational diabetes (diabetes found for the first time when a woman is pregnant).
- Boosts mood and energy level.
- Improves sleep.
- Helps with an easier, shorter labor.
- Assists with faster recovery from delivery, and return to a healthy weight.
Irene Pastore is a native New Yorker, health and fitness blogger, and personal trainer. Irene owns this website, and writes all the blog posts. For her complete bio, visit the About Page.
Copyright 2016 Irene Pastore and Tour De Core.com