7 Ways To Get Old Fast – For Anyone Under 30
LOOKING OLD BEFORE YOUR TIME
If you’re young and attractive today, over the next ten years you’re going to age fast, if you abuse your health. By the time you’re 50, you won’t recognize yourself in the mirror. You probably won’t believe that there could be such a drastic change in your looks. Want proof? Look at the family album.
7 WAYS TO GET OLD FAST
1) Put on plenty of extra weight. Excess weight is associated with chronic disease. And besides, pot bellies for men and women aren’t considered cool looking.
2) Make a habit of tanning. You’re in for premature aging, and skin cancer if you enjoy cooking your skin.
3) Develop poor posture. Saggy shoulders, pouchy belly, and hunch back are fashionable with anyone who prefers looking sickly. If you don’t mind having headaches, neck, and back pain, don’t bother taking care of your spine.
4) Eat plenty of junk, and fast food. Consume lots of donuts, chips, overcooked food, candy and plenty of sugary drinks. In no time, you’ll be well on your way to self-destruction. Poor nutrition doesn’t sustain good health. Your skin, eyes, hair, teeth won’t look so good either.
5) Smoke Cigarettes. Causes wrinkles, makes your fingers, and teeth yellow, makes your home smell awful, and it’s going to make you really sick someday. Sick people don’t look good.
6) Drink Alcohol. Alcohol is addictive, expensive, and doesn’t do anything for your health. If you feel left out while everyone else is drinking, find new friends, a hobby, or a recreational activity.
7) Avoid Exercise. Exercise improves posture, blood circulation, makes you more attractive, and does wonders for self-esteem. If you’re in the market for a mate, looking good is an advantage.
Information in this post is educational. It should not be used to replace medical advice from your physician, or other healthcare provider.
Copyright 2012 Irene Pastore, and Blue Moon Personal Training